Cisco Troubleshooting Labs (CCNA Prep)
Take your career to the next level with essential network troubleshooting skills. Great for network administrators, support technicians, Network+ and CCNA certification students!
Learn how to properly troubleshoot network systems with industry standard Ping and OSI model techniques. The course also includes practice labs, configuration sheet and whiteboard.
What you'll learn
• Learn how to troubleshoot networking problems like an expert.
• Get hands-on troubleshooting experience with practice labs.
• Learn how to read routing tables essential for CCNA/CCNP exam
• Free troubleshooting commands and configuration cheat sheet.
• Know where to start and troubleshoot with confidence.
• Topics included for Network+, CCNA and CCNP certification prep.
• Get all of your course questions answered from instructor promptly.
This course is designed for students that have some networking knowledge and want to learn effective troubleshooting techniques. The purpose of the course is to teach proper troubleshooting and be effective in roles such as network support, data center operations, and helpdesk support.
Most of your time will be spent troubleshooting whether you are entry level helpdesk, network engineer, or senior technical role such as CCIE.
Network Troubleshooting Examples
This is a practical hands-on course with troubleshooting labs for the most common network errors. Student break/fix lab exercises are included with course to practice and verify your troubleshooting skills. You will learn easy step-by-step procedures for fault point isolation with each lab topology. Learn the most common tools used to isolate errors.
This course will teach proven techniques that you can utilize in your day-to-day responsibilities. They are applicable to any network topology, vendor platform or data center infrastructure.
- Fault Point Isolation (14:13)
- IP Default Gateway (9:20)
- Domain Name Services (DNS) (8:24)
- Data Center Application (7:25)
- Network Performance (11:28)
- Data Center Access (7:08)
- ISP WAN Connection (10:23)
- ICMP Destination Unreachable Message (9:52)
- Cloud Server (9:00)
- Wireless Internet Access (10:24)
- EtherChannel Interfaces (11:59)
- DHCP Addressing (9:37)
- Access Control Lists Security (8:08)