CCNA 200-301 Certification Course Launch
Start your CCNA certification training with this introductory course.
CCNA 200-301 is the new industry standard networking certification for network administrators, network support analysts, engineers, and data center operations. The best strategy and key to passing CCNA exam is the right information instead of more information. Learn with a certification prep course instead of a CCNA networking course for best results.
Learn fundamentals with each lecture designed specifically for CCNA 200-301 certification. There are top-rated study notes and section quizzes as well to expand your learning. Each lecture also includes downloadable practice labs with instructions to learn hands-on CLI configuration skills.
Dispel the marketing hype and confusion that often surrounds CCNA certification and the official Cisco syllabus. OSPFv2 is the only routing protocol, however you should know administrative distance for routing protocols. For example, there is no EIGRP configuration on the new exam, however you should know administrative distance of routing protocols for route selection.
- Learn foundational networking concepts for CCNA with theory and class notes
- Test your knowledge retention with section learning quizzes that explain answer
- Get hands-on experience with downloadable labs and step-by-step instructions
- Popular network switching labs and tips and tricks to score your best on exam day.
- Exclusive CCNA Flashcards on all topics included to get primed and ready for exam
- Student discount on highest-rated practice tests with 350+ CCNA exam questions
- Get all your course questions answered from me directly and expand your learning
Cisco Network Access (Switching)
Learn how to configure, verify and deploy Cisco network switches for data center operations. This course starts from scratch with basic VLAN configuration and how to setup a network switch. You will also learn how to interconnect switches and enable EtherChannel.
90% of all network infrastructure is based on switches. This course will teach you how to configure multilayer switches as well and test your configuration. Each lecture includes downloadable labs for offline practice to develop your CLI hands-on technical skills. There are easy step-by-step instructions suitable for all skills levels to learn configuration skills easily.
Packet Tracer is a network simulator that provides a virtual lab environment. The network simulator enables the candidate to configure, verify and troubleshoot network designs based on Cisco devices. Packet Tracer simulates the same IOS software and configuration as the physical devices.
- Learn how to setup and deploy Cisco switches for data center operations
- Configure switching interconnects, EtherChannel, and multilayer switches
- Download packet tracer labs for practice and CLI hands-on experience
- Learn spanning tree protocol operation and network discovery protocols
StartData VLAN (3:12)
StartAccess Mode Ports (4:47)
StartVoice VLAN (3:06)
StartTroubleshooting Switch Interfaces (6:06)
StartPractice Quiz: VLAN Fundamentals
Start802.1q Trunking Explained
StartStatic Trunking (9:38)
StartNondefault Native VLAN (4:55)
StartDynamic Trunking (7:43)
StartPractice Quiz: Switch Trunking
StartLayer 2 EtherChannel (12:08)
StartLayer 3 Port Channel (9:49)
StartPractice Quiz: EtherChannel
StartMultilayer Switching + LAB (13:56)
StartCCNA 200-301 Complete Certification Course